- To receive apologies (DL, AS).
- Declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of Minutes of the previous meeting (Chair).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
- * 15 minutes scheduled; Tessa O’Sullivan (www.ruralkent.org.uk) attending to present;
West Kent Community Led Housing Hub. Parish Councils may be particularly interested in Community Land Trusts (CLT) which can provide affordable homes for local people who cannot afford the open market. The CLT owns the land on which the homes are built and they remain affordable in perpetuity
Items for discussion / decision;
- Four Elms pond – update on action taken to manage fishing, disturbance to locals and flooding issues (Clerk / BW / SS).
Request from neighbour for action regarding land erosion.
- Finance committee (JH / AH / JW / Clerk);
* proposed budget for 2018 – 2019. To study budget and agree on precept request to SDC.
- *Grant applications – to consider any received. Tunbridge Wells and District Samaritans £150
- Website / marketing (JW) proposal – org needs updating, liaison with other community groups and option of a parish event calendar. Local, recommended and used IT expert can do the technical aspects post consultation. Budget one off costs of ~ £450. To consider and decide on proposal.
- Footpaths, Hever station parking update (JW).
- Parish wide assets (not owned or managed by HPC) – any updates / proposals to consider at Annual Assembly (15th May) (JW).
- Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Notification on Non Pecuniary Interests (discussed and distributed at last meeting. To be completed by all Councillors please (Except AH, SS) and brought to this meeting to give to Clerk. Thank you.
- Gatwick update (SL / DL / RBS)
- To determine matters arising from the previous minutes for updating / noting (Chair)
Items for updating on / for information;
- *Planning and licensing; applications responded to and outcomes – attached to agenda.
- Financial update.
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda (not for decision making or with financial implications) (JW)
- Other correspondence for noting / Consultations.
- Kent Tree and Pond Partnership training http:// kenttreeandpondpartnership.wordpress.com/
- On behalf of the Lord-Lieutenant of Kent, Viscount De L’Isle MBE to advise you of a new Calendar that we hope to launch in the New Year advising the public of any military events that will be taking place in the County. Kent County Council will host the calendar on their main website – kent.gov.ukand it is hoped that it will be seen as a useful facility for the public to see what events are happening in their area.
- From Hever Primary school – following £1000 grant. Please thank everyone on the parish council for this wonderful decision, we are extremely grateful.
To: The Members of Hever Parish Council Planning Committee
I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held at HEVER HOTEL on Tuesday 16th January 2018 commencing at 6.45pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
1) Se/17/04031/HOUSE Jessups, Cowden Pound Road, Mark Beech Kent TN8 5NR
Demolition of existing conservatory. Erection of single storey extension.
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE
FULL AND PLANNING MEETING;
Venue is the Buckingham Palace Suite, HEVER HOTEL, Hever Road | Hever | Edenbridge | Kent | TN8 7NP