DRAFT To: The Members of Hever Parish Council
I hereby summon you to attend the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Hever Parish Council to be held at Hever village hall on Tuesday 15th May 2018 commencing at 5.45pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Signed; Clerk Date 03.05.18 *attachment / printed copy
- To receive apologies.
2i. Election of Chairman for 2018/19
2ii. and Vice Chair for 2018/19
2iii. to receive Declarations of Office
2iv. to appointment of members of Committees (Planning, Finance), appointment of members to serve on outside bodies.
- Declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of Minutes of the previous meeting – 20.03.18 (JH).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
Items for discussion / decision;
- Note existing policies and procedures.
- *To receive the annual accounts, including bank reconciliation, significant variation form, dates for public rights, and Internal Audit report (completed on 30.04.18).
8i. *Approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) Annual Governance statement (Section 1, part 2 &3) by resolution.
8ii. *Consider the Accounting statements, (Accounts and Audit Regulations 2011) and findings on the reivew by the members meeting as a whole.
8iii. Approve the Accounting statements by resolution. Ensuring the statements are signed and dated by the person presiding at the meeting at which that approval is given.
- To determine matters arising from the previous Minutes for updating and noting (JH).
Items for updating on / for information;
- *Planning and licensing; applications and outcomes – attached to agenda.
- Other correspondence for noting (Clerk).
- *Financial update – attached to agenda (Clerk).
- Gatwick update (SL).
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda (not for decision making or with financial implications) (JH).