7 pm Planning meeting
7.30pm Full Council meeting
To: The Members of Hever Parish Council. I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held by ZOOM on 26TH NOVEMBER 2020 commencing at 7.30 pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Signed; Clerk Date 19.11.20 *attachment
Meeting ID: 957 5390 9251 Passcode: 109587
To assist in the speedy and efficient dispatch of business, please contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting if further factual information is required on an item on the Agenda. * indicates attachment (please contact the Clerk if not received).
Please note the adopted procedure for virtual meetings (2020).
- To receive apologies and declarations of interest in respect of business specified
on the agenda (Chair).
- *To approve the accuracy of draft Minutes of the previous meeting (22.09.20 & 29.09.20)
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
The Council will receive statements and questions from the public (this is the only opportunity for members of the public to make a contribution during the meeting) and for members with pecuniary interests to speak on items on the Agenda.
Items for discussion / decision;
4i. *Financial update. Receipts and payments since last update & accounts and
statement reconciliation (Clerk).
4ii. * Budget setting for 1st April 2021 – 31st March 2022. To consider
recommendations from finance Committee (JH, AH, JW, Clerk) and approval or
amendment. See attachment. In summary – proposal to reduce precept request by 0.5%. Budget
to be decided at the latest at January 2021 meeting.
- To consider any grant applications received.
- 5i) Request from member of public in Four Elms (who self-organised and funded a
pumpkin trail for local children) – for provision of prizes (to the max value of
£120) to run a socially distanced Christmas equivalent in the village with chocolate
- 5ii) To underwrite (£500) drive in carol singing event at Hever Castle Golf club (live
streamed to homes) – HRA / Church / locals.
- *5iii) HRA – £ 5,000 towards refurbishment of Hever village hall
- Hever central parking (JW). To discuss problems and potential solutions.
- Four Elms recreation ground – request from school to install green matting