To assist in the speedy and efficient dispatch of business, please contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting if further factual information is required on an item on the Agenda.
- To receive apologies and declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of draft Minutes of the previous meeting (15.01.19) (Chair).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
The Council will receive statements and questions from the public (this is the only opportunity for members of the public to make a contribution during the meeting) and for members with pecuniary interests to speak on items on the Agenda.
Items for discussion / decision;
(during the meeting, can all Cllrs. please sign the Annual Declaration – required by Insurers**).
- Julie Terry, Tenancy Services Manager & Jo Mahieu, Head of Allocations – West Kent Housing Association attending to report on current housing provision and management within the District and Parish.
- Affordable Housing – (SS / CT / CC). To report on progress and call for sites.
- *Parish wide traffic review – report back from Clerk / AH / RBS following traffic review and recommendations for village gateways with costings for 2019 / 20.
- Four Elms school traffic project – to report back (BW).
- Shopping facilities in Four Elms.
- Gatwick update (DL, SL, RBS)
- Easter Litter Pick (RBS / AH) for Four Elms and Markbeech scheduled for Easter Saturday.
- *Elections – note District and Parish wide elections Thursday 2nd May.
- Remuneration for Cllrs. – HPC have not adopted a policy to date. NB. Co – opted Members are not eligible and this is separate to travelling and subsistence costs which may be claimed. However, it could compensate for childcare / carer issues. There are tax implications. Does the Council wish to consider a remuneration policy for 2019 – 2020?
- Social Media – do the Members feel we should have a social media policy to cover conduct / representations made by Cllrs. on social media, or can this be part of the Code of Conduct?
- *HPC Annual policies – updated in advance of AGM. Could Members study the policies in advance of the meeting to ratify? Please note, no changes to;