To: The Members of Hever Parish Council. I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held by ZOOM on 14th JULY 2020 commencing at 7.30 pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Meeting ID: 969 8140 0024
Signed; Clerk Date 08.07.20 *attachment
To assist in the speedy and efficient dispatch of business, please contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting if further factual information is required on an item on the Agenda.
Please note the adopted procedure for virtual meetings (2020).
- To receive apologies and declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda (Chair).
- *To approve the accuracy of draft Minutes of the previous meeting (11.06.20) (Chair).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
The Council will receive statements and questions from the public (this is the only opportunity for members of the public to make a contribution during the meeting) and for members with pecuniary interests to speak on items on the Agenda.
Items for discussion / decision;
- Request by resident of Four Elms for change to speed limit / road signage in the school / How Green / Bough Beech road areas.
5i. Councillor vacancies. Update on Four Elms ward vacancy (BW / AH).
5ii. To receive the resignation of Anita Sebastian (Hever ward), with immediate effect.
5iii. Do any of the Councillors have training IT needs they wish the Clerk to arrange?
- *Financial update. Receipts and payments since last update & accounts and statement reconciliation (Clerk).
- To consider any grant applications received.
- Updated membership of committees.
- Parish wide and District volunteer scheme update.
- Four Elms pond – to consider options to further encourage responsible behaviour by those fishing.
- *Planning; applications responded to and outcomes – attached to agenda.
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda.
- GDPR – to update any developments or actions required.
- 14. To determine matters arising from the previous minutes for updating / noting (Chair)
- Consultations / Other Correspondence. Clerk.
- September scheduled meeting is Hever village hall – is this still the preferred location, noting that not met in Four Elms since March 2109?
Items for updating on / for information;
- Hever parish field hut renovation works – scheduled for early August.
- Four Elms playground open from 4th
- Consultations / Other Correspondence.
Gatwick update (SL, RBS, DL). Clerk to report back from attendance at Roundtable meeting regarding Gatwick Northern Runway Project – 19th February 2020.
Council tax breakdown for Hever Parish for 2020 – 2021.
Ward demographics summary (Clerk).
Council for Protection of Rural England CPRE Committee – does the Council wish to nominate a Cllr. to be representative?
2020 Parish Council scheduled meetings
MONTH DATE DAY LOCATION EVENT
SEPT 22 TUES HVH Mtg
NOV 26 THURS MBVH Mtg
Planning meeting 7pm, full meeting 7.30pm (unless stated otherwise)
HEVER PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE – AGENDA 7.00 pm
Please note, Sevenoaks District Council (www.sevenoaks.gov.uk) is the planning authority. HPC is a consultee. Any member of the public can comment directly to SDC on a planning application.
- The Elms Nursery Bough Beech Road Four Elms KENT TN8 6ND
Proposed exercise studio to replace consolidation of existing outbuildings.