Please note there will be NO Planning meeting at 7pm
This is an additional short meeting to consider and approve the annual accounts and consider one planning application.
Meeting to be held by zoom. Please see agenda for one click link to join. This is the annual meeting of HPC and also a reduced version of the Annual Parish Assembly (there are no external speakers this year, the Chairman has prepared a report).
This meeting is to consider planning applications only, not the affordable housing (paused) consultation.2021 Feb agenda
To: The Members of Hever Parish Council. I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held by ZOOM on 7th JANUARY 2021 commencing at 7pm for PLANNING AND 7.30 pm for FULL MEETING; transaction of business as set out below.
Meeting ID: 924 0074 2780 Passcode: 255882
Signed; Clerk Date 02.01.21 *attachment
To assist in the speedy and efficient dispatch of business, please contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting if further factual information is required on an item on the Agenda. * indicates attachment (please contact the Clerk if not received).
Please note the adopted procedure for virtual meetings (2020).
- To receive apologies and declarations of interest in respect of business specified
on the agenda (Chair).
- *To approve the accuracy of draft Minutes of the previous meeting (26.11.20) (Chair).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
The Council will receive statements and questions from the public (this is the only opportunity for members of the public to make a contribution during the meeting) and for members with pecuniary interests to speak on items on the Agenda.
Items for discussion / decision;
- To note confirmation of tax base from SDC – Hever tax base has reduced by 0.32%. Propose we continue with the precept proposal of £ 41,300 (reduction of £221 from this year) which will mean that a Band D household will pay £66.75 for 21 – 22 (marginally down from £66.89 this year) (Chair).
- Affordable Housing in the Parish – at the invitation of HPC, Alison Thompson,
Deputy Development Director, English Rural Housing Association will present on the
project to date, having worked with HPC committee (Clerk, SS, AH) for ~ 3 years, in
advance of the imminent public consultation.
- GDPR – to update any developments or actions required.
- To determine matters arising from the previous minutes for updating / noting
- 8. Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future
agenda (not for decision or with financial implication).
- Consultations / Other Correspondence.
HEVER PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE – AGENDA 7.00 pm
Please note, Sevenoaks District Council (www.sevenoaks.gov.uk) is the planning authority. HPC is a consultee. Any member of the public can comment directly to SDC on a planning application. See; http://hever.org/what-powers-does-hever-parish-council-have-in-planning-applications
HPC Councillors have the responsibility as individual committee members to have studied application documents prior to the meeting to enable input and worthwhile discussion to form a consensus.
- 20/03557/FUL High Buckhurst Cowden Pound Road to Truggers
Lane Mark Beech KENT TN8 5NS
Change of use of a strip of woodland to Markbeech Nursery School. Monday to Friday 35 weeks of the year. Confirmation of moveable shepherd’s hut for this area.
N.B. The Clerk has received communication for and against this application and will read these out at the meeting.
- 20/03667/FUL Falconhurst, Cowden Pound Road, Mark Beech, Kent
Proposal Change of use from redundant stables to 2 bed residential
20/03639/AGRNOT Land South of Clinton Wood Clinton Lane Bough Beech KENT
Development: Proposed new building replaces existing smaller farm buildings and yard
(3No.) on the same site. The building is required for general purpose storage of hay,
straw, machinery and grain, and will also have use as loose housing for cattle from time
19/02474/FUL Proposal: Conversion of redundant agricultural Buildings to form 9 new residential units. Demolition of outbuildings. Landscaping works with new access and access alterations. Location: Claydene Farm, Hartfield Road, Cowden KENT TN8 7HF (HPC previously commented).