To: The Members of Hever Parish Council
I hereby summon you to attend the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Hever Parish Council to be held at Markbeech village hall on Tuesday 16th May 2017 commencing at 7.30pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Signed; Clerk Date 08.05.17 *attachment / printed copy
- To receive apologies.
2i. Election of Chair and Vice Chair, appointment of members of Committees (Planning, Finance), appointment of members to serve on outside bodies.
2ii. Casual vacancy on Council.
- Declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of Minutes of the previous meeting (JH).
- Public Forum (10 minutes)
Items for discussion / decision;
- Note existing policies and procedures and plan to update.
7i. *Approve the Annual Governance statement by resolution.
7ii. *Consider the Accounting statements, (Accounts and Audit Regulations 2011) by the members meeting as a whole.
7iii. Approve the Accounting statements by resolution. Ensuring the statements are signed and dated by the person presiding at the meeting at which that approval is given.
- Street lighting costs (Clerk)
- Local Festivals – dates / licensing (Clerk)
- Bulk refuse freighter – to consider if demand for HPC to fund one off service.
- To determine matters arising from the previous Minutes for updating and noting (JH).
Items for updating on / for information;
- *Planning and licensing; applications and outcomes – attached to agenda.
- Other correspondence for noting (Clerk).
- *Financial update – attached to agenda (Clerk).
- Gatwick update (SL).
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda (not for decision making or with financial implications) (JH).
Planning Agenda (see planning update);
SE/16/03151 FUL Appeal. The Woodyard, How Green Lane. TN8 7NN
SE/17/01338 HOUSE The Birches, Uckfield Lane TN8 7LR
SE / 17 / 01440 AGRNOT 1 White Post Cottages, Pootings Road, Four Elms
Se / 17 / 01268 / FUL 1 Keepers Cottages, Pigdown Lane, Hever TN8 7LU
Financial Update since last meeting.
|24.03.17||BK||P||103||C Cole||Salary until 24.03.17||858.84|
|24.03.17||BK||p||104||C Cole||Office costs March||30|
|24.03.17||BK||p||2046192||106||SDC||Dog bins Jan – March||102.96|
|30.03.17||BK||p||107||ACRK||membership till 31 March 2018||50|
|30.03.17||BK||p||407757||108||MPLC||bridge of spies license||90|
|30.03.17||BK||p||109||FE school||forest grant||500|
|30.03.17||BK||p||9||110||Bobby Groves||caretaker works||60|
|03.04.17||5342||111||KALC||Annual membership till 31.03.18||516.74|
|28.04.17||112||Hever village hall||Hall hire||15|
|28.04.17||119||C Cole||April office costs||30|
|28.04.17||118||C Cole||salary till 21.04.17||858.84|
|28.04.17||117||Hever Country services||Hever field cuts||324|
|28.04.17||141159||115||SDC||pest control Feb – April||105|
|23||grant||groundwork / Tesco||2000.00|
End of financial year 2016 – 2017, cash in bank £16,201.65.
Of which, committed to spend / grants received;
Hever defibrillator (KCC grant) £1,200
FE playground grants and HPC £12,000
NET balance; £ 3,001.65
Note for financial year 1st April 2017 – 31st March 2018;
- Possible election costs (£2,000)
- Budgeted contingency of just £1,000
- Monthly running costs (all admin, memberships, insurance, asset maintenance i.e. everything except grants and large projects) ~ £1,680 (£20,160 p.a.)