DRAFT To: The Members of Hever Parish Council
I hereby summon you to attend the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Hever Parish Council to be held at Hever village hall on Tuesday 15th May 2018 commencing at 5.45pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Signed; Clerk Date 03.05.18 *attachment / printed copy
- To receive apologies.
2i. Election of Chairman for 2018/19
2ii. and Vice Chair for 2018/19
2iii. to receive Declarations of Office
2iv. the appointment of members of Committees (Planning, Finance), appointment of members to serve on outside bodies.
- Declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of Minutes of the previous meeting – 20.03.18 (JH).
- Only open session – Public Forum (10 minutes)
Items for discussion / decision;
- Note existing policies and procedures (Code of Conduct 2017, Complaints policy 2018, Financial Terms of Reference 2017 and Financial Standing orders 2017).
- *To receive and note;
- the annual accounts
- bank reconciliation
- significant variation form
- dates for public rights (04.06.18 – 13.07.18)
- Internal Audit report (completed on 30.04.18).
8i. *Approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) Annual Governance statement (Section 1, part 2 &3) by resolution.
8ii. *Consider the Accounting statements, (Accounts and Audit Regulations 2011) and findings on the reivew by the members meeting as a whole.
8iii. Approve the Accounting statements by resolution. Ensuring the statements are signed and dated by the person presiding at the meeting at which that approval is given.
- To determine matters arising from the previous Minutes for updating and noting (JH).
Items for updating on / for information;
- *Financial update – attached to agenda the schedule or payments and income for approval by whole Council (Clerk).
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda (not for decision making or with financial implications) (JH).
Financial Update since last meeting.
Transactions in March 2018
|01.03.18||210||K pension fund||184.76|
|26.03.18||219||Eden Comm First Re||250|
|26.03.18||221||FE village hall||40|
|01.03.18||C Cole||Employee pension refund||48.62|
|C Cole||Meal refund||25.00|
|26.03.18||C Cole||Employee pension refund||48.62|
|1st April 2017 opening balance £16,201.65|
|Expenditure over year £ 31,240.48|
|In account end March £27,320.52|
|NB Cheque #221 not cashed|
|So net balance £ 27,280.52|
|of which, £ 18,930 saved for FE.|
|Expecting VAT rebate of £1,375.73 and (further £500 for FE from Hever Trust).|