Please note covid regulations – all attendees to note;
TO COMPLY WITH COVID REGULATIONS, RISK ASSESSMENT & HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
The room will be well ventilated (doors and windows open).
One-way access should be provided if possible.
- Those attending to bring own hand sanitiser
- Ensuring everyone wears face masks (unless medically exempt)
If unable to attend, please send comments to Clerk@hever.org by midday Friday 28th May
- Staggering arrival and exit times for staff, councillors and members of the public
- Placing seating at least 2-metres apart
- If papers are provided, people should be discouraged from sharing with others and asked to take the papers with them at the end of the meeting to minimise how many people handle the papers
- Arranging seating so people are not facing each other directly.
- All attendees to register details on arrival (for track and trace)
- HPC MEETINGS BEFORE 21ST JUNE 2021