To: The Members of Hever Parish Council
I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held at FOUR ELMS PARISH ROOMS on Tuesday 19th September 2017 commencing at 7.30pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Signed; Clerk Date 14.09.17 *attachment / printed copy
- To receive apologies.
- Declarations of interest in respect of business specified on the agenda.
- *To approve the accuracy of Minutes of the previous meeting (JH).
- Public Forum (10 minutes) 4a. Short presentation by; Kelly August, Assistant Director, Communications and Public Relations, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. We provide mental health, learning disability and substance misuse services as well as other specialist services to 1.8 million people across Kent and Medway.
Items for discussion / decision;
To received resignation of John Southworth and vote on existing vacancy.
- Grant applications – to consider any received. Note spreadsheet of historical grants.
- Planning update – To note and consider any response to Edenbridge Health Centre options, proposed Tandridge Garden Village.
- Licensing update – to note complaints post Summer festivals in Hever / Chiddingstone.
- Hever churchyard grass cutting (JW).
- Proposed Councillor training session locally. To consider costs, date and venue.
- Planting of native wild flowers around the village. To consider species, locations and costs (JH / JW).
- Four Elms village hall (CT) – to consider the use of and longevity of the civic buildings in the Parish noting limited resources.
- Hever village sign proposal (JW).
- Gatwick employees volunteering – up to 40 employees are able to come and assist with pathway clearance etc. – any suggestions of where / what needs doing?
- Community Infrastructure Money – SDC open for bids towards local infrastructure, deadline 1st December. Any suggestions for projects?
- To determine matters arising from the previous minutes for updating / noting (JH).
Items for updating on / for information;
- *Planning and licensing; applications responded to and outcomes – attached to agenda.
- Other correspondence for noting. Dates for meetings 2018.
- *Financial update – attached to agenda.
- Gatwick update (SL).
- Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda (not for decision making or with financial implications) (JH)
FINANCIAL UPDATE SINCE LAST MEETING (until end August 2017)
|06.07.17||C Cole||April office costs||30|
|06.07.17||C Cole||Reimburse thank you cards||12.28|
|06.07.17||HVH||Hall hire 19.06.17||10|
|06.07.17||Richard Bennett||Grass cutting||50|
|19.07.17||C Cole||July office costs||30|
|19.07.17||C Cole||Salary until 14.07.17||858.84|
|19.07.17||HCS||Grass cutting Hever||162|
|19.07.17||Mr Computing||Office PC work||160|
|19.07.17||C Cole||Reimburse for vistaprint||55.64|
|11.08.17||C Cole||August office costs||30|
|11.08.17||C Cole||Salary till 11.08.17||858.84|
|09.08.17||KCC||Pension Fund actuary report||825|
|09.08.17||R Bennett||Hever church and bus shelter||70|
|09.08.17||PKF Littlejohn||Annual return audit||240|
|09.08.17||SDC||Bulk refuse 8th July||280.8|
|09.08.17||MBVH||Hire hall 14.07.17||14|
|09.08.17||Chidd PC||Advertising boards for fun days||50|
|09.08.17||KCC||Grant for FE||3000|
End August statement reconciles with accounts, balance of £27,979,19.
Note commited to spend;
£1,200 + £750 Hever defbrillator costs
£13,000 FE playground.
Anticipating receipt of £430 (Waitrose) and £1,000 (Hever Trust).
Available balance; £13,029.19
To: The Members of Hever Parish Council Planning Committee
I hereby summon you to attend the meeting of Hever Parish Council to be held at FOUR ELMS PARISH ROOMS on Tuesday 19 th September 2017 commencing at 7.15pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
1) Buckhurst Farm Cowden Pound Road TN8 5NR SE/17/02693/MMA
Minor material amendment to application SE/17/01956/HOUSE
|Hawkswood, Uckfield Lane Hever TN8 7LJ, SE/17/02718/CONVAR
Removal of condition 9 (agricultural occupancy).
3) Nursery Fields, Hever Road, Bough Beech TN8 7NR
SE/17/02790/FUL Formation of fishing lake.
HPC are an adjoining parish.